- This event has passed.
Webinar: Creating Visual Stories and Visual Strategies for teaching learners with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, ADHD and related conditions
December 14, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
This webinar will show you visual, auditory, social and behavioural strategies for teaching learners with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, ADHD and related conditions. This informative webinar is to provide each attendee with a deeper knowledge and understanding of the needs of a range of learners and provide the skills necessary to create appropriate interventions and achieve equal learning for all.
What you will learn
- Why learners with Autism, ADHD, Asperger’s and others need visual Interventions
- How they can benefit from them
- How to communicate effectively for social and emotional understanding
- Learn how to use visual and auditory communication tools
- Learn how to create effective visual stories and interventions