- This event has passed.
Webinar: Dyspraxia – what it is and isn’t and how to help a child with DCD in your classroom
December 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
Learn what DCD Dyspraxia is and how it can affect learners in your classroom. This webinar will discuss the condition and describe how to prepare your classroom and utilise visuals. Learn strategies and interventions for use in school, including for maths, reading, writing, homework, getting changed, planning, recording, resourcing and beyond.
What you will learn:
- What is DCD and what is its cause?
- Setting up the classroom for Dyspraxic learners
- Using visuals for learners with Dyspraxia.
- A range of physical exercises for Dyspraxia.
- Organisation skills for learners with Dyspraxia
- Strategies and interventions for use in school, including maths, reading, writing, homework and more