Webinar: How to recognise attachment disorder and strategies to avoid the trauma & loss
September 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
This webinar will explore what attachment disorder is, how it can affect a child, how it may be recognised and the ways in which it may present and how to respond. How a child might express the effects of insecure attachment. Andrew will demonstrate how to communicate, deal with emotional and social situations and discuss the risk hotspots. He will explore the dos and don’ts and a range of visual interventions for helping young people with attachment needs.
You will learn:
- What is Attachment Disorder? and how to recognize it.
- What to do and what not to do
- How it may present and how respond
- Dealing with emotional and social situations.
- How to relate to the child constructively