- This event has passed.
Webinar: Promoting Positive Behaviour for individuals and groups with a range of needs including Autism and ADHD
December 7, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
This webinar focuses on the successful inclusion of a broad range of individuals and groups including those with neurological disorders such as ADHD, Autism, other ASDs and related conditions. An overview of the impairments of the conditions including oppositional conditions and the reasons for challenging behaviours and strategies and interventions to create more positive environments and improve communications.
What you will learn
- The impairments faced by those with Autism, ADHD, PDA and other conditions
- The triggers and root causes of challenging behavior
- How to use visual communications to aid social and emotional understanding
- Comorbidity – the impact of two or more conditions.
- Suitable language and presentation styles
- Effective environmental strategies