- This event has passed.
Webinar: Strategies to support children with Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism, ADHD and PDA
September 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
This webinar will provide each attendee with a deeper knowledge and understanding of the sensory needs of a range of learners, an understanding of how they work and provide the skills necessary to create appropriate interventions.
What you will learn
- Understand the neurological diversities in Autism, ADHD, PDA and Sensory Processing Disorder
- What are sensory interventions, how do they work? and why are they needed?
- How they can benefit a child academically, socially and emotionally
- Strategies to use sensory interventions
- How to create a sensory friendly learning environment