Webinar: Teaching and support strategies for the effective inclusion of learners with ADHD/ADD and related conditions
October 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
This webinar will look at how to include people with learning difficulties such as ADHD in the classroom. You will achieve a greater understanding of the problems that arise, what the main issues are and how you might respond to ensure that everyone is being included and catered to. See interactive activities and simple and effective strategies designed to meet a range of needs based.
What you will learn:
- How impairments cause barriers to learning
- Why learners with ADHD/ADD need Visual Interventions
- Tools and learning environment strategies
- How to meet an ADHD/ADD child’s needs
- Strategies to support learners in tandem with other learning difficulties
- How to promote positive behaviour through effective practice.