- This event has passed.
Webinar: Teaching and support strategies for the effective inclusion of learners with Dyslexia and related conditions
November 3, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€19
This webinar will show you successful strategies for the effective inclusion of learners with Dyslexia and what their needs are to enhance reading, writing and spelling. This course is for educators and/or support staff and is designed to successfully communicate, recognise and include learners with Dyslexia and related conditions and help them.
What you will learn:
- Better understand the needs of learners with Dyslexia.
- Create age and level appropriate visual, kinaesthetic and phonetic interventions.
- Help the learner with Dyslexia to enhance their reading, spelling and writing skills.
- Effective communications strategies
- General learning environment strategies for sensory issues