Children, their parents, and educators alike are all aware of the pressures to succeed in school exams. However, they do not always have the best tools to revise the course material effectively. Mind Mapping is a breakthrough system of planning and note-taking that cuts revision time in half with double the results.
Tony Buzan shows just how easy Mind Mapping is and how kids can use it to:
- Improve memory and concentration
- Pass their exams with flying colours
- Remember facts and figures with ease
- Take clearer and better notes
- Understand concepts and think laterally
- Unlock their imagination
- Improve concentration and save time
- Plan answers calmly and thoughtfully during exams
Mind Maps for Kids: Study Skills is the shortcut to successful learning that will put your child one step – or even miles– ahead of their peers.