Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to this link
- Complete the fields with your preferred email address and click Confirm
- Fill all the required fields on the pages for account creation and then select your account type on Account Details:
- Select “I am buying for myself” if you want to create a personal account.
- Select “I require a School Account” if you want to create an account for your school or organisation. For this type of account, we suggest you register your primary user with a generic email address for your Organisation (Eg. finance or admin)
- Make sure to fill all the required fields and any other relevant additional fields throughout the account creation process to make sure your account will be approved at the correct level to access our contents
- After the account is created, you will have access to our pages and products according to the level that it was approved.
As our Educational Testing products require specific qualifications to administer, your account with us will be approved at different levels depending on the qualification on testing you hold. Please refer to our qualification policy here for more details on the account levels and qualifications required.
Yes, both individual and organisation account holders’ details can be changed!
If you require an update on your account details, please contact us with the request, and we will update it for you.
Suppose you acquired another type/level of qualification after your account creation on our website. In that case, you can update your details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the request and attach any supporting documents for your new qualification, and we will update it for you on our end. This change might upgrade your account level automatically, giving you access to a higher-level educational test and training.
- Once you requested the password reset on our website, please check your email, including your junk or spam folder, as your server might block the message.
- If you haven’t received the reset email in any of your mailboxes, please contact our support team with the request, and we will be happy to help.
- As our Educational Testing products require specific qualifications to administer, all orders must be placed online with an approved account. As our Educational Testing products require specific qualifications to administer, your account with us will be approved at different levels depending on the qualification on testing you hold. Please refer to our qualification policy here <link to QP landing page, open in new tab> for more details on the account levels and qualifications required.
- Right after creating your Education Elephant Account or after logging in with your existing account, you can browse our online shop and add the products to your cart like any other online shop!
For any Education Elephant Approved Account you can pay by card at the checkout! If you have an Organisation Account on our Shop, you can pay by card as well or pay by invoice.
- Once your organisation has an approved account on our website, you can place your order online at our shop. During the checkout for organisation accounts, you can select to pay your order by invoice and add the purchase number on the checkout field.
- Please note that if you select to pay by invoice, we will require a Purchase Order number or Reference before processing your order. We cannot ship any products without a PO or order payment.
If your school or organisation requires a formal quotation document, please contact our sales team with the request
- Your order will be sent through our preferred courier services. Once processed, the estimated time for delivery is approximately 2-3 working days. Please note delivery is through an external courier company, and while we do our best to ensure your package gets to you on time, we have no control over the delivery times once the your package leaves our offices.
- We will send your order through DHL, and the estimated time for those locations is usually 3-4 working days from order completion.
- Please note that this time frame might be affected by […]
You will be better off purchasing the Woodcock-Johnson IV Test family from a US distributor, Riverside Insights, as shipping will be cheaper! You can find more information on this link https://www.riversideinsights.com/home
Delivery costs outside the UK and Ireland are likely to incur additional fees for your order; please contact our support team if you are ordering from any other location and you require more information on the shipping and order.
Education Elephant takes no responsibility for any customs charges incurred by customers outside Ireland. Please note that Education Elephant does not apply VAT on its products, where VAT is applicable, to customers outside the EU. Instead this duty is payable through their countries own customs process.
Tests of Achievement (UK & Ireland Edition)
Please visit our WJIV Achievement Test page for further details on this test.
Woodcock-Johnson IV: Tests of Cognitive Abilities
Please visit our WJIV Cognitive page for further details on this test
Woodcock-Johnson IV: Tests of Oral Language
Please visit our WJIV Tests of Oral Language page for further details on this test
WJIV Online Scoring Accounts – Scoring Credits
- All WJ IV Kits come with digital scoring credits that will give you access to the Riverside Online Scoring Platform
- Riverside has an Online Help page focused on their Scoring Platform, that you an access on this link and we also have a few videos you can access free of charge on our YouTube Channel
How long does it take to receive my WJ login details for my new Riverside Score Account?
Please allow a 1-2 working days, after placing your order, to receive your Roverside score link. If after this time you have not received an email with your login details, please check your spam mail.
How do I login to my new WJ IV scoring platform when my activation link has expired?
Visit riversidescore.com and enter your username or the email address you used to register your WJ account with us. Press forgot password. Check you r inbox (or spam) for a new password and enter this. If you do not know your username or the email you registered please contact our support team
I am having trouble logging into my WJ Scoring account (Riverside score)?
Make sure you log in to riversidescore.com. If you are still experiencing difficulties logging in please try to access the platform using Google Chrome, as the website works better with this web browser. If you are still having trouble logging in, please clear the cookies/cache on the website (the steps before this should fix the issue). If you are still having issues trying to access your Riverside Scoring Platform please contact our support team
Where can I see how many scoring credits I have left on my WJ IV scoring account?
Account Holders and Administrators can find the information on the platform by hovering over the Administration Tab, scrolling down to Product, and then scrolling down to Licence Information.
The chart will show how many licences are still available, how many have been Saved, and how many have been Committed.
Is there an expiration date on the WJ IV credits?
No, there is no expiration date on the Woodcock-Johnson IV credits.
Please visit our CCET page for further details on this qualification.
Please visit our ETAAC page for further details on this qualification.